- Full Membership
- Evidence of successful trading in a relevant industry (Usually 2 years is considered the minimum).
- Proposer from within the association.
- Seconder from within the association or a suitable trade reference.
- Credit history free of County Court Judgements
- No disqualified persons as directors
- Agreement to abide by the association's codes of practice
- Applicants whose business involves marquee hire are required to subscribe to the MUTAmarq accreditation scheme
- New Company Assistance Scheme
- All groups except Suppliers - If your company cannot satisfy the first criteria above then you may be eligible to join our "Consultation Scheme" which allows you to participate in many of our activities and to benefit from the advice and experience of other members as well as the association itself.*
- Associate Membership
- Open to Overseas companies who satisfy full membership criteria
Note: Special Interest Groups within the association often stipulate additional criteria, details of which can be found here
How much does it cost? - Can I apply now? Find out here